We, the members of the committee for Thameside (Wallingford) U3A, undertake not to use any part of the personal data supplied to us by our members other than for the following purposes:
- To store it securely for membership purposes up to six years after leaving (for tax/Gift Aid purposes)
- To communicate with you as a U3A member
- To share with group leaders for those groups of which you are a member or wish to become a member
- To send you general information about the Third AgeTrust (the national organisation to which U3As are affiliated)
- To share it with the company who oversees the distribution of the Trust Magazines
Should there be a need to share your data for any reason other than those listed above, a separate consent will be requested from you.